Individual Support is available for young people aged 10 - 25 in the City of Monash. The service is free and confidential offering support, information and referral. MYS prioritises an inclusive and accepting environment for all, including the LGBTIQA+ community.
Some reasons that people will want to speak to a youth worker are:
- Having a hard time in school/bullying
- Self esteem and confidence issues
- Feeling anxious or stressed
- Work on ways to help you deal with your problems
- Concerned with your own or someone else's drug or alcohol use
- Feeling down or depressed
- Difficulties with friends or family
- Want to talk about your sexuality
- Not sure where else to go for help
To contact MYS for information or support you can email one of our intake workers directly at YRC.Reception@monash.vic.gov.au, call us on 9518 3900 or in person at Level 1, 2 Euneva Avenue, Glen Waverley, Monday – Friday; 9:00am to 5:00pm.