MYS provide a range of volunteering opportunities for young people in the City of Monash.
You can get involved in Monash Youth Services, through our programs such as: Quiksound, Youth Ambassadors, Activate or the Monash Youth Committee.
Volunteering is a great way to :
- Make new friends
- Gain confidence
- Learn new skills
- Improve your resume
- Get involved with your community
- Have fun
The rewards you get for putting something back into your community are limitless.
For more information please have a look at the following organisations:
If you have any other questions please call Monash Youth Services on (03) 9518 3900.
* Student placements are full for 2021, please contact us later this year for 2022 availability.
If you are a TAFE or University student interested in applying for a placement at Monash Youth Services (MYS), please send the following information through via email to [email protected];
- A cover letter introducing yourself, your study and what you are hoping to develop through a placement at MYS. Please also include the requirements of the placement (i.e hours/days of placement, outcomes that need to be achieved, requirements of supervision and ideal timeframe to complete the placement in).
- A copy of your most recent resume.
- A copy of the unit guide relating to the placement.
*If you are a Year 10 or VCAL student looking to do your one week work experience, please feel free to call us at any time on 9518 3900.