The Monash Youth Services Team provides assertive outreach to community members experiencing or are at risk of homelessness within City of Monash. As part of this service, we engage directly with community members who are sleeping rough to provide them with:
- Material aid, such as food, clothing and sleeping bags
- Information and supported referrals to housing services
- Access to the shower at MYS
If you’re at risk of homelessness, currently experiencing homelessness or know someone who is, call MYS on 9518 3900 to speak with our Homelessness Support Worker.
Through youth outreach Monash Youth Services strives to engage with young people in the community to ensure they are given the opportunity to access support and information. This involves meeting young people in their own environment such as parks, shopping centres, skate parks and more.
Youth Outreach aims to provide young people with:
- Access to youth worker support
- Supported referral to other services
- Links to activities, programs and events
- General information
If you, or someone you know requires support via youth outreach please call MYS on 9518 3900.